Happy Thanksgiversary!

This Monday is a day of thankfulness for my Canadian readers, but this week is also the fourth anniversary of my Meatless Monday blog, so I have an extra reason to celebrate. About 208 Mondays ago, I sent an e-mail and started a blog, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for sticking with me. I appreciate all your efforts to make a difference.


By some weird coincidence, today also marks the launch of a new meatless e-cookbook from the "Kids Cook Monday" campaign which includes one of our favourite Young Family recipes. It is an honour just to be included in this publication, of course, but I have decided to award us with Best Recipe in the Collection, as well. Aw, shucks. So much to be thankful for!

If you're looking for great Thanksgiving recipes, you could try one of these:
Instead of posting a new recipe this week, I am giving you a whole cookbook - click the book cover below to download. Twelve times the fun! Hope you will find a recipe to your liking (hint, ours is the best one and you should choose it, see page 12 for details) for your next meatless meal. And check back two weeks from now for our first MRM giveaway contest!


Comments