Father's Day Brunch



For Father’s Day, my family took me out to brunch at Organic Works Bakery here in London. There were many vegan options, including all of the salads and desserts. It was also the most delicious brunch we've had in a long time. Imagine Pasta Alfredo that is both vegan and gluten-free, but doesn't taste like it at all, if you know what I mean. It was amazing!


The creamy dill potato salad was also a highlight, but I had to save room for dessert because I knew what was waiting for me. Carrot cake, burger shaped cupcakes, peanut-butter chocolate cookie sandwiches and chocolate banana mousse were all so sweet and tasty, you’d never know they all featured the same hash-tags as the Alfredo: #vegan and #glutenfree. So good!


If you’re in London on a Sunday (phone ahead because it is only available on certain weekends), make a note to try this buffet. You'll be glad you did. And for this week's MM meal, why not make it a "Mushroom Monday" with our latest recipe, which is a mushroom makeover of a traditional dish. 


Happy Father's Day, everyone!

Comments